How to get work experience certificates for an employee working at LIC

I am working in Lic in 1994 for class 3 categary but at this time I have no any record for any certificate or experience letter if any do what about can

You might have signed an employment letter at the time of joining . You can file an application to the HR department of your said office to provide you with the said employment certificate and experience letter but provided experience letter is only issued once you resign from the said job.

Popular Insurance Lawyers