How to get work experience certificates for an employee working at LIC

I am working in Lic in 1994 for class 3 categary but at this time I have no any record for any certificate or experience letter if any do what about can

Answers (1)

You might have signed an employment letter at the time of joining . You can file an application to the HR department of your said office to provide you with the said employment certificate and experience letter but provided experience letter is only issued once you resign from the said job.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Iam Policy Holder Of Reliance Life Insurance Since 2008 today i called for the fund value they told me your policy has been surrender and cheque has b…

Read More

No technician/towing vehicle sent to site despite informing insurance company helpline, gave false hopes of sending technician/towing vehicle and fina…

Read More

My car was stolen earlier this year. I got the non traceable report from police. Now insurance company is asking me to get non traceable report from t…

Read More

I got a ICICI prudential life policy and I paid a premium in last financial year – Rs.2 lacs. I realized that the policy was not effective and I…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue