Remedies for false domestic violence and cruelty case

My wife is living with his parents in their home town and she is teacher in Government school. I am also living and working another town in same District with my parents. My family has business. In summer vacation on 26-05-2017 she go with her parents. Afterwards she and his parents were making pressure to live separate from my parents. At present nothing is left to continue in relation. Afterwards her father make a FIR via court under 498a, 323, 354b 377, 511, 3, 4 in near by other district with help of their relatives. For this he make a false event by date 20-05-2017 in near by district while she was with me 26-05-17. They are saying: 1. I was trying to get her parents house that is in my town. 2. I was asking for dowry in different way. 3. on Date 20-05-17 i tried unnatural sex with her and my family was beating her for that and afterward I left her n road in near by district where her relatives are living. All allegation are false. What I have to do to protect me and my family

Answers (4)

186 votes

Sabse pahle ap batayein ki ap apni patni ko rakhna chahte hai ya nahi ?
Aur apke upar lagaye gaye iljam jhoote hain uske birudh qushing of fir ka petitions layein aur apni pani aur sahyog kerne won ke birudh manhani ka complaint file kerna hoga
Bhagwan ne chaha to apki samsya samapt ho jayegi
Then aur kisi sujhao ya jankari ke liye maile krein


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

239 votes

File for Divorce firstly. Move court for quashing of FIR. For rest of the cases, you need to defend yourself with help of a counsel. Collect all materials viz. letter, phone records, whatsapp messages, etc. to prove your innocence. This is going to be a tough fight.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
276 votes

Go for writ in high court against FIR for quashing if their is no medical report of your wife then it would be easy to stay, quash r at least for mediation, your family member will get bail easily, its quite difficult for you, but after high cort direction , bail would be easy for you

245 votes

You should immediately file a petition in the hc for quashing of the fir and arrest stay and the court will stay the arrest until filing of the chargesheet....file this promptly and do not waste time.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles