Wife complains of 498A & mean time husband files for divorce

Lady complained, 498a followed by dvc and Congigual act in the mean time Husband wants to apply divorce whether it is correct or not

Answers (1)

Hello. When file a case Domestic violence case? Which place file a FIR?
Thereafter who is filing a case conjugal rights?
Whether it is correct or not ?
Step by step case detail give a proper
Contact an Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir meri first shadi 2002 m hui thi. Jis ladki se shadi hui wo usne usk. Father k pressure m ki thi or 3-4 saal m wo muje chod k chli gai or divorce j…

Read More

i want free legal aid. i want to file divorce case against my husband. but financially i am not sound and i cant afford to hire lawyer for the same. i…

Read More

My friend is a Hindu, she is married and still not got divorced, she has got cheated by another married man, who promised to marry her after divorce, …

Read More

I need divorce where another party not ready and mine parents forcing to continue for maintain society status. I did all try to run marriage but now f…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue