One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate S Rasak

Advocate S Rasak

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court Building, Chennai
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate S Rasak completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rasak enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2016. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai
  • Consumer Court Chennai
  • Court of Small Causes, Chennai
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai
  • Distrcit Court, Thiruvallur
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Family Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Chennai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate S Rasak. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate S Rasak

Q: Meaning of case disposed contested allowed

I am a respondent of the divorce case filed by my spouse. After 10 years, case status seen as CAse disposed and nature of Disposal: Contested.. Allowed. What does contested allowed meaning in court ?

Advocate S Rasak answered
Helloyour case contesting your pleader or u ?your side produced evidence or not?you have not given mention case number?she has filed a case based on divorce or restitution?further details contact an Advocate

Q: The wife said she want to come to my home but I said I don't want my wife in CAW counseling so the s

The wife said she want to come to my home but I said I don\'t want my wife in CAW counseling so the settlement not happened there. Then my Wife raised fake FIR against me and she filed 498a, 504, 506, 34, 323 sections then what should I do now?

Advocate S Rasak answered
Hi sir after marriage How many year is completed Marriage arranged or love or love with cum marriage?you residing with parents or without parents you had a child your wife is working or not now Separately residing or not

Q: My lover is sexual relationship to me ipo marriage panna matanu sollur

Sexual relationship la Iruthuttu marriage panna matanu solluraga so legal la move pannuna ena mari step edupagaa??? \n2.Ena marii question rase pannuvaga? \n3.marriage panni vaipagalaa???

Advocate S Rasak answered
hello madam how may years knowing that personWorking place or resident place or other places love approached that person or you joint photos available or not any voice recording or other any related electronic document between the parties that person promise to marry you any written or text in message admitted or not

Q: Drink & drive case affected my government job.?

Sir, I am driving in last month drunk alcohol. Police put the fine. I am go to court directly paid the fine amount ₹10000. I am wrote the competitive exam in Government sectors. This case is affect or not My govt job.? I am fully confused and how to approach this matter. Please clarify the issues. I will go forward in next step in my life way. \nThank you.!

Advocate S Rasak answered
Hi you clear the exam or not?which is places imposed fine amount after paide the fine amount such as receipt available or not now waiting for government job 1st time Drunken and driving which is place police station located

Q: My husband is revenue inspector. He and my in laws torture me mentally stating that its thier home a

My husband is revenue inspector. He and my in laws torture me mentally stating that its thier home and send me out to my parents home. Not even take care of my children ( both girl baby 2 yrs and 5 month baby ) If u give police compliant means also they won\'t take action against as iam higher position then police. What can I do againts him.

Advocate S Rasak answered
Hello madamyou given a complaint to the police that the police officer give a CSR copy or not how many time you follow the complaint?which is result reflected your residing place and your husband residing place same or not?now is status of complaint closed or not

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate S Rasak

Can Advocate S Rasak represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate S Rasak can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate S Rasak?

When you meet with Advocate S Rasak for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate S Rasak?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate S Rasak, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate S Rasak?

During your initial consultation with Advocate S Rasak, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate S Rasak?

It is important to communicate with Advocate S Rasak regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate S Rasak?

The cost of hiring Advocate S Rasak can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.