What can I do if my wife is threatening me to file a false dowry case

Patni jaanleva prahaar karti hai .samjhane par puri family ko dowry act mein fasane ki dhamki deti hai.apna jaan bachne tatha family ko surakhshit rakhne ke Liye kya karein.

Answers (5)

61 votes

आप अपने क़रीबी police station में इस बात की सूचना लिख कर दे दीजिए। साथ में एक application महिला सूचना आयोग में भी दे दीजिए की उनको समझाने का प्रयास किया जा सके। और नहीं तो फिर cruelty के आधार पर divorce का केस फ़ाइल कर सकते हैं।

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

284 votes

First try to get her understand that what she is doing is not good for her as also for family. If she does not need, contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all facts and circumstances and act according to his advice.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
75 votes

Dear Client,
Is tarah ke estithi me, aap apne patni ke virudh informatory petition Court me file kar sakte hai. Informatory petition me sari baat ko lukh kar Court me file kijiye. Informatory petition will act as a defense in the present case.

207 votes

Aap sab se pahle restitution of conjugal right ka petition family court me daal dijiye, wo Ek defense hoga aap k liye agar wo 498a ka case karte hain to Aap court ko dikhla sakenge ki aap bekasur hain.

78 votes

Prior to filing of any false case against you and your family members by your wife ,you may file a case against your wife for judicial separation before court of competent jurisdiction. Then only you have good defence against false implications in a case to be filed by your wife.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."