One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Prem Singh

Advocate Prem Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMithapur, Patna
LawRato39 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prem Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 39 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prem Singh's office is in Mithapur, Patna.
  • Civil Court, Patna,
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

DEEPAK KUMAR SINGH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
good helping
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Prem Singh Can a school open urinal construction beside my house Grandfather died without any will uncle not giving proper share