Secretly got married wants to take wife along with me to bangalore

Hi, I am a boy from Patna, Bihar, recently started working in Bangalore. We married each other in Registrar office in Patna last year without telling anyone.I am from Baniya and she is from Sonar community and we share the same level in society. Lastly, We have not told them also that we have got married thereafter as we are thinking to do everything happily by convincing our families but it seems that they are not ready to listen anything. I want to know will there be any problem if she comes to bangalore as we are already married.

If both of you are major and got married and get the same registered there will be no issue. No body can do any thing to get both of you separated. However, to get the marriage socially accepted try to prsuad your family members to accept the marriage.

Dear
Your marriage was registered marriage by will of both and you both are ready to live together and willing to live as a wife and huaband and happy conjugal life. then there is no problem at all you are husband and wife. The marriage is valid and u live togerher.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

As far as you have said as per law now you are a married couple registered under authority. Now your concern should be focused on the security of both of you, and for that thing you can file a petition before high court.

You have not stated your and your wife age. If you both have married before regsistrar it means you both are of marriageable age. Now you are legally weded couples and anyone's objection does not matter at all. It is advisable to keep your marriage certificate always with you.