One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Rohit Kumar

Advocate Rohit Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Patna
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Rohit Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rohit provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2013.

Enrollment Number : B/100/2013
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna Consumer Forum
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rohit Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Kumar

Q: Divorce we didn't live together from last 2year we want to divorce

Hello sir I got married 3 june 2015. But that was wrong marriage because my husband is 9 year younger than me but I was trying almost 1 year after 1 year I tired from that relationship and we lived separate from past 2 year . Please suggest me legal short time divorce method?

Advocate Rohit Kumar answered
Sir. There is no short time for taking a divorce. you can take divorce by two method. 1st one is my Mutual Understanding by both parries i.e husband and wife u/s 13 B2nd is by way of filing the case thereafter court will send a notice and your husband have to apper before the court but time taking is long i clearly told.

Q: How to file a divorce o grounds of fraud

My sister got married by fraud method.her husband physically and mentally disabled,Jan 2017, I want justice, divorce and should do fIR or case

Advocate Rohit Kumar answered
Hello DearIn this above mentioned matter it is clear that you can file a case u/s 498(A) IPC including various section before the court and institute FIR against them in local police station or File a Divorce petition and demand maintenance u/s 125 of CrPC before the family court.

Q: Secretly got married wants to take wife along with me to bangalore

Hi, I am a boy from Patna, Bihar, recently started working in Bangalore. We married each other in Registrar office in Patna last year without telling anyone.I am from Baniya and she is from Sonar community and we share the same level in society. Lastly, We have not told them also that we have got married thereafter as we are thinking to do everything happily by convincing our families but it seems that they are not ready to listen anything. I want to know will there be any problem if she comes to bangalore as we are already married.

Advocate Rohit Kumar answered
DearYour marriage was registered marriage by will of both and you both are ready to live together and willing to live as a wife and huaband and happy conjugal life. then there is no problem at all you are husband and wife. The marriage is valid and u live togerher.

Q: Will I have to pay a compensation if i am the vehicle owner

Being a vehicle owner will i have to pay compensation for death of an individual even though i am having every papers alright

Advocate Rohit Kumar answered
You are owner of the said vehicle if the vehicle was insured with insurance company or not if yes insurance was valid at the time accident then u will be exmpted form to give compensation. Only You have to appear and give written statement.

Q: Husband file for divorce as wife doesn't want to live with husband

My wife is not happy with me because she want to live with someone else she love . So many times she fight with me and my family . And she always run to leave me . But whatever happens I take with me .. but now she really doesn't want to stay. And I also believe she will do something bad to me to have bad life .. As she always telling that she will destroy me and my family. She always trying to speak bad to me and always angry without matter and she want to give us alsot of problem . Please let me out of this safely . Thanks

Advocate Rohit Kumar answered
File a Informatory petition before the CJM court and take cerified copy of it.thereafter is your wife is residing with you or not if not then file petirion under section 9 of HMA then she will apper and give the written statement. thereafter you will procees next but now you have to give informatory petition before CJM COURT.THANK YOU

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohit Kumar

Can Advocate Rohit Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohit Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rohit Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohit Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohit Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohit Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohit Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.