Procedure to take legal action against husband for domestic voilence

Married in 2012, facing dowry demands and severe thrashings of husband and many a times by his sister and brother in law and mother. The mother in law, sister in law, brother in law and Mama instigate him to do all this. They have taken a lot of money also. A miscarriage happened by the beating of sister in law. I have a kid of 2 years, now it became unbearable so I filed an FIR, they r influencing people, police not taking any action. He ran away from home after beating me and filed a divorce, I am left alone with the kid. Neither he talks nor supports the home. Instead he has complained that I am insane and the police is on their side. Kindly advise, what to do?

Hi there,

What is the proof of taking lot of money?
When miscarriage happened did u file a complaint and went to see a gynaecologists to consult further?

For maintaining the household expense you can simply file a Maintainence Petition U/S 125 of Cr.pc. At the first instance the court will allow you to claim interim maintanance from your husband.

If he has complained that you are insane for that he needs to prove it also.
Nothing is proved without any evidence.