Legal advice needed for marrying my lover

Me and my lover know each other for kast 10 years. We want to marry and her parents are not accepting our relationship. They have forcing and emotionally torturing her to break this relationship and to get marrief with someone else. But she is still trying to convince our relationship infront of her parents. If they are not ready to accept our relationship even after several kind requests, what should we do to get married without their conscent legally by taking safety measures to our life from threatening and fake case complaints

Hallo. It is nice to hear that your relationship is still going on...Definitely you can marry your friend as per the customs if you are in the same religion. If both are from different religions you can marry your friend as per the special marriage act.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar