Legal advice needed for marrying my lover

Me and my lover know each other for kast 10 years. We want to marry and her parents are not accepting our relationship. They have forcing and emotionally torturing her to break this relationship and to get marrief with someone else. But she is still trying to convince our relationship infront of her parents. If they are not ready to accept our relationship even after several kind requests, what should we do to get married without their conscent legally by taking safety measures to our life from threatening and fake case complaints

Answers (1)

Hallo. It is nice to hear that your relationship is still going on...Definitely you can marry your friend as per the customs if you are in the same religion. If both are from different religions you can marry your friend as per the special marriage act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Today my brother hit me on my breast, what case I can file against him.…

Read More

Humare husband humse 2Sal se alag rehte hai.humare do bachhe humare sath mayke me rehte hai.unki monthly income 80000 hai hum humare bachhe 6&8 year k…

Read More

Hello sir my marriage is fixed with a girl but there is a problem for marriage, Her actual date of birth is 23/3/2000 but in documents like birth cer…

Read More

I rented out my flat and a couple who are in living relationship stays in that flat. Recently apartment society sent a notice saying living relationsh…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue