In the false case 498a,my family is trying to implicate our house.

Dear sir, My brother has gone home from the unannounced home on June 8, 2017, on June 9, 2014, he has a daughter who lives in Delhi. After leaving the brother's house, his wife has written it to my family again in ipc 488a. The police repeatedly call me trouble, tell us

Hi sir good eveing what had happened what did the police is saying and al what did the wife say and all what hat did The police say and all u can file a complain against them in the court for harrasing and all what did the police has to say what did the paper work say and all

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari