In the false case 498a,my family is trying to implicate our house.

Dear sir, My brother has gone home from the unannounced home on June 8, 2017, on June 9, 2014, he has a daughter who lives in Delhi. After leaving the brother's house, his wife has written it to my family again in ipc 488a. The police repeatedly call me trouble, tell us

Answers (1)

Hi sir good eveing what had happened what did the police is saying and al what did the wife say and all what hat did The police say and all u can file a complain against them in the court for harrasing and all what did the police has to say what did the paper work say and all

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

IS it legal to have a baby if not married or not…

Read More

I have a friend whose father is continuously harassing his wife and two children for no fault of theirs. He has a drinking problem and is abusive as w…

Read More

In laws of my son put complaint against IPC 498 a in mahila police Thana . Suggest how to proceed…

Read More

Meri sadi tay hone k bad tut gai meri sagai ho chuki thi but ladkiwalo ne pahle sadi krne se mana kiya usk bd vo ab meri family par dehaj act ke tehat…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue