Harasment from inlaws and husband only listening to me.

I m not a very independent strong woman. Knowing this, my inlaws r taking advantage and inflicting mental torture on me and my daughter by controlling and maintaining control over my husband. My husband is directly dependent on my brother in law as he does not have any job and my brother in law has ruined my husband's career by making him sit and look after their shop. V both cannot go out anywhere together. BIL would not give permission, will not let us b together for more time at home, will ask my husband to run his household errands whereas all this son of my BIL can also do as he is an adult. Doesnt let my husband spend time with my daughter, ask my husband to close shop late at night and go home around 11:30-11:45 pm at times 12 at night also. My husband will b drained and cannot spend time with us. V often fight and he takes all the blame on him. Strict action shud b taken so that they get scared to death and stop interfering in our lives and tell my husband to leave the shop.

You require moral courage. The only tonic is 'M' vitamin. For few months stay calm and possible enter the shop and manage it. By the by accumulate some funds so that yourself and your husband lead seperate life.

The situation in question is not properly elaborated however, given the facts that your husband is looking after the shop and your Brother-in-law is making him to do so, and your In-laws are interfering with your personal life. Though, this all does not involve any question of law per se. However, All you can do is to make your husband look for a Job or you find a job and then file a partition suit in the ancestral property of your Father-in-Law and start living off separately from your In-laws.