Father is a cancer patient beats mom.

My mother is housewife. She lives with me. My father has cancer but he is now very ok. The problem is that my father beats my mother daily and i don't leave there with my mom. I live away from my family for job purpose. My father beats my mom daily and threatens her by saying that i will kill u soon. My mom gets afraid. He tried many times to kill my mom, but someone was there to help her many times. But how many others will help. My father sent us notice for Alimony. Please help me. we are fed up of my father, tell something that he should get arrested in violation of Women security laws 2005.

You shall have to decide whether you shall take drastic step against your aged & terminally ill father or not. It is also a fact that you shall have to ensure your mother's safety and peace of mind. If possible, take your mother to your place of work leaving your father where he is now residing. In normal case your father is entitled to claim maintenance from you but not alimony.

If you can not take your mother along-with you to your place of work, then collect evidence of your father's beating your mother & lodge a FIR before the police. Since your father is a cancer patient, police may not act being soft on him. My suggestion is to separate your mother from your father at the earliest. Handle the matter carefully since it is very delicate in nature.