Family issues and concerns in my life. Abused and harrassed. Help.

I am a Hindu woman, need help in handling the situation of my life, where i cannot find anyone having concerned for me or having affection or love for me. At least the kindness and responsibility on me and my son ( 2 year old kid). I was harassed physically yet up to that sever but mentally i am killed or dragging me to kill myself.

Answers (1)

272 votes

You can seek for protection under the provisions of Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act. If you do not have sufficient income to maintain yourself and your kid, you can also seek maintenance from your husband. If you have all the evidences for harassment caused, you can also seek for divorce on the grounds of cruelty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."