Family issues and concerns in my life. Abused and harrassed. Help.

I am a Hindu woman, need help in handling the situation of my life, where i cannot find anyone having concerned for me or having affection or love for me. At least the kindness and responsibility on me and my son ( 2 year old kid). I was harassed physically yet up to that sever but mentally i am killed or dragging me to kill myself.

You can seek for protection under the provisions of Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act. If you do not have sufficient income to maintain yourself and your kid, you can also seek maintenance from your husband. If you have all the evidences for harassment caused, you can also seek for divorce on the grounds of cruelty.