One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Narendra MN

Advocate Narendra MN

  Hanumant Nagara, Bangalore

 Experience: 12 years

4 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property

Advocate Narendra MN has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Narendra provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, cheque bounce related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Narendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2005. He is a member of the Civil Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2661/2005

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Narendra MN: English, Kannada

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property


  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court


  • MON 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • TUE 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • WED 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • THU 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • FRI 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM
  • SAT 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Narendra MN

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Narendra MN

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Narendra MN

Fill in your details and Advocate Narendra MN will get back to you shortly.