quesCheating case by inlaws and husband

I got married to a guy an year and half back, promising me he got divorce from his first wife and his first marriage was there for only few days and it ends with divorce and I trusted him because I know him well and we got married in a temple in front of my relatives and we were living happily, suddenly my mother in law was against me stating Ian behind his money and all and finally one day my husband signed a document stating we don't any money from their property and we came out from their house and living happily and one fine day my husband went out to meet his lawyer and he was missing and finally I came to know he was taken by his mother by forcefully through gundaas and I couldn't reach him also...later I came to know his divorce case is still pending bec of some alimony problem...now I have filed a habeus corpus petition...I love my husband a lot and I want him back in my life what should I do???

  • ansIf he has not taken from his first wife before marrying you, then your marriage is void at law. Make sure that you have not been taken for a long and easy ride by your husband & his family. May be they are very tactful, you have been taken away from his paternal house to a rented house by your husband by showing some drama and now he is missing. It is difficult to believe that he has been kidnapped through gundaas by his mother. File a police complaint reporting the whole matter.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

In a family fight one man is injured head injury, hospitalized for 15 days then…
My mother gave her ancestral property to my brother without anyones consent. We are 1.brother…
actually I am being mentally and emotionally tortured by my own mom ,I am mentally…

Sir, I am 43 and my son is 23. I have a daughter who is…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly