Can a muslim boy marry a hindu girl

Can a Muslim boy belonging to J&K get married to Hindu girl from any other state?

Yes. . . .

hello my name is mohsin and i am a muslim.i have my friend her name is monika and she is hindu we know each other from 11th class. now we want to marr…

Please help on this case..there is a Hindu guy who was married to a Muslim girl with Muslim rituals.The girl never want him to live with his parents.A…

father have two wife he did not give any thing to first one after retired caste muslim…

I want to marriy a hindu girl (She is my best frnd) She is agree for marriage but her family are against for this marriage.…