Brother's beaten mother and not allowing to live in house

Mere bhaiyo NE meri maa ko bahut mara hai or une Ghar SE nikal Diya hai,,,, bhaiyo ka kahna hai k ab unka yaha kuch ni hai,,,,Mai maa ki beti hu or Muje dar hai k ye log Muje Bhi ghar SE nikal denge,,,

Answers (6)

238 votes

Ager apke bhai ne apki ma ko Mara hai to Uski FIR kera dijiye Fir aap court me muqdma daal dijiye apni ma ke guzare Bhatte ke liye aur ager apke papa ki koi property hai tu usme apki ma aur Apka bhi share hoga iske liye bhi case ker dijiye

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

202 votes

Ap ek application apne pas me police station me de dijiye ki apka Bhai apki maa k sath marpeet karta ha or ap logo ko ghar SE nikalna chahta ha. Or ek application apne DM ko de dijiye. Kanuni koi adhikar nai ha ki wo apki maa or apko ghar SE bahar nikale ya apke sath marpeet kare.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
288 votes

You have to register a fir for the same and if the house is been built by your father she has to file a civil suit regarding eviction of your brother. Get a medical done and approach the nearest police station. If possible meet some higher official like ssp.

287 votes

Your mother can file a police complaint against your brothers for beating and I'll treating her to the extent of throwing her out of the house. She can very well stay in the house that belongs to her.

130 votes

File a complaint case of domestic violence and also file case againt them as per senior citizen act... First go to govt hospital for your mother medical checkup and ask docter if find any injury then prepare a medical report

127 votes

wo aisa kuchh nahi kr skte..ap conmplain kriye police ko..agr wo fir bhi nahi mante toh miliye hmse ya phone pr bat kriye hm apki jo sahayta ho payegi..krenge.. Mata ji ka khyal rkhiye aur Kanoon pr vishvas rikhiye.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."