One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Aseem Goswami

Advocate Aseem Goswami

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKaiserbagh, Lucknow
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aseem Goswami has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aseem provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters, documentation, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aseem enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Lucknow & Awadh District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/9118/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

Sachin Srivastava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Aseem Goswami

Q: 1st motion in Lucknow, want 2nd motion in Bangalore?

1st motion of mutual divorce has already happened in Lucknow. 2nd motion date was taken on 23rd August but lawyer informed 3 days before that judge is not available so 2nd motion could not happen. I am working in Bangalore so now I want 2nd motion to happen in Bangalore. Is that possible? Lawyer confirmed date on 30th July for 2nd motion just 3 weeks before and 3 days before negated it. I travelled all the way to Lucknow to find out this. Is there anyway I can make it happen in Bangalore or go by online route? As travelling to lucknow from Bangalore just to find out at nth moment it is not happening is not feasible and waste of money, time and effort. Is there not any certainty in getting date for 2nd motion then what is point in getting a date? Please clarify.

Advocate Aseem Goswami answered
The lawyer might have told you the wrong date, kindly go to the court yourself and check all the dates on the file. If the court is vacant , the lawyer wouldn't be able to help you.if you need the second motion to be placed in banglore , you can move a transfer application in supreme court, as for inter district within the State , the application has to be moved to High Court and for inter State the application has to be moved to supreme court by both the applicants.This could have even be asked directly.

Q: Sister in law threating my parents and brother

My sister-in-law always say to my brother to stay away from my parents She would have spoken if he would not live with her in a different place. She will commit suicide in front of all my neighbour and she says that she will trap everyone of my family membersShe falsly accused to my mother that she used to beat her. We had recording of her saying that she will falsly trap all my family memberLast week we called her father to talk about her but she said to her father secretly that trap us And her father comes with cops and they are saying that we kidnapped her daughter from the last 5 months At that day she went with her father by taking both children Now its 6.5 years of marriage of my brother is completed but we don't want that womens in our house Please suggest what case we cam file now and we want that children too

Advocate Aseem Goswami answered
your brother has to file a diverse case from his side and he also has to file a case for per guardianship for his children there are many ways to prove a false case someone is falsely implicated it also depends investigation other material facts kneading we may be needing some material documents for further advice

Q: Blackmailing by my father's second wife

My father passed away 3 years back and mother 2 years back and are survived by 4 children. My father had a second wife - Mrs X (not sure if she has a proof of wedding) but she lived with my father for the last 30+ years and has 2 children.. While we are in possession of my father's ancestral property, my father left the following for Mrs X. 1. A house in which Mrs. X sold and purchased house in another city after my fathers death.2. A plantation worth around 8 Lakhs, in our control at the moment. 3. A house in Noida worth 60 Lakhs which in currently in my name.Now Mrs. X has been demanding Rs 15 Lakhs for the plantation and the transfer of the house in Noida immediately else she is threatening with revealing personal details of my father, his affairs, scandals, etc. to our extended family and relatives and that she will come to our house and create a reckus. We dont have much problem giving her the house+Rs 8 Lak, what we are worried is that blackmailing may continue in future.

Advocate Aseem Goswami answered
Hi,Greetings,As per your description of the problem, one thing is sure that she might be having some proofs of marriage with money is not going to solve the problem.What is suggested for you is that either wait for her to file any claim petition regarding the properties of your father Or you can file a declaration suit for the declaration of the properties in your name

Q: Require a lawyer for selling usage rights and protection against breec

I had developed a software and a complete business logic, which if implemented properly can create wealth in crores. There are already many big players in the industry, but none is using that software/idea. I have very limited resources, and if I would try to market the whole concept, I can’t make that much revenue, as I have to start from scratch and there are many big players in market, they’ll take that and ruin my dreams. So i decided to make direct offer to these big players, so that i can get a respectable amount (at least 2 crore), without much hassle. Now I want a legal adviser who can assist me in protecting my rights and make proper Use nondisclosure, non compete and confidentiality agreements/bonds etc. difficult to breech so that everything can be handled properly. Looking forward for a good corporation/assistance

Advocate Aseem Goswami answered
Hi, Greetings,Nice to hear about your efforts and we wish you all the Fortune. We are a law firm though based in Lucknow but have a prominent presence in most of metro cities in India. We have worked on transaction advising, Business Protection, MoU , non disclosure agreement , patents trademarks apart from other statutory compliances.Happy to that extra mile with you.Hope to hear from you soon!

Q: Legal procedure to file RCR since marriage happened in Nepal

I m an Indian female citizen n was married to a Nepali citizen... Ours was typically arrange Hindu agrwal weeding.. I stay only four months with my husband n from last 15 months I m staying with my parents in India.. neither my husband nor his family is bothering to talk to me or bring me back... My marriage happened in Nepal n it's not registered anywhere... What should I do

Advocate Aseem Goswami answered
In your case you have to move a legal notice through the embassy. The external affairs ministry could be of some help. If they do have some Indian address or relatives they can be made party to build some pressure on them. Your future course of action also depends upon that wether you want to take this relationship any further or not.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aseem Goswami

Can Advocate Aseem Goswami represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aseem Goswami can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aseem Goswami?

When you meet with Advocate Aseem Goswami for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aseem Goswami?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aseem Goswami, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aseem Goswami?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aseem Goswami, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aseem Goswami?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aseem Goswami regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aseem Goswami?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aseem Goswami can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.