क्या परिवादनी 2 जगहों पर ख़र्चा ले सकती हैं

क्या परिवादनी धारा 12 और 125 crpc दोनों में एक साथ खर्च ले सकती हैं। जबकी धारा 12 में 2000 रुपये ले रही हैं

Answers (1)

72 votes

Hello mam,

Agar aap abhi section 12 of
domestic violence act me
2000 le rahi hai. to aap
section 125 cr.p.c me bhi
maintenance ka case kar
sakti hai kyoki dono cases alag alag hai . ye case family court me file hoga.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."