Legal procedure to apply for passport as criminal case still pending

I wana apply for passport but i have a criminal case pending against me so i wana know the process to apply and successfully get the passport... Does i need any permission from the concerned court which is need to be submitted to passport office

You can apply for the passport as like others do in the normal course. The exception is that you need to declare in the passport application form that you have a criminal case unlike others. As of now there is no separate provision laid down to apply for passport for the person holding criminal suit pending!