Design Document Forgery by client and consultant claiming legal action

I had get it done a design report for Jodhpur project from Consultant. After 1 Year I submitted the same report to one client for reference. And client has made changes in project name and he put client name as his name in the design report. Now consultant is get to know about this and he is claiming legal action on me and my client. We do not have any NDA between me and my consultant.

Hello, what I understand from your query is that you had hired a consultant to do a design report for you. If that is correct, the rights in the design report are owned by you and not with the consultant. Nevertheless, to provide a clear legal opinion, the legal notice sent by the consultant needs to be perused.