Dad's Pension Claim For Mom

My dad is an air force retired pensioner who have passed away last June,2018. And my mom's name on my dad's I-card is not the same as on my mom's official name, except for the surname & photograph attached in my dad's i-card. Thank you.

Answers (1)

133 votes

Take the assistance of District Soldiers Board. By swearing an affidavit you can correct the name in the PPO. Then intimate the pension releasing office for needful .You will find that the family pension being released .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles