Access to old sales record of Sindhi refugee

My grandfather had purchased a salt pan land from a Sindhi refugee who had migrated from Pakistan. This land was auctioned to this Sindhi man by the government. It was an evacuee property. I want to find the original document which allotted that land to the Sindhi refugee. Please help.

Answers (1)

191 votes

Dear Sir,
where is the property situated, the old land documents have to be researched in land registry of that place and will have to be found.

You will have to hire a Search Clerk and get this part completed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles