What if i wants divorce and wife does not?

What if i wants divorce and wife does not? And I have no child She's affair in past so that's why I don't want live with her What should I do

Hi, you may file a divorce petition before the Hon'ble Court. There are lot of grounds to file divorce. Adultery is still a ground for divorce. For more information, feel free to have a word with me. All the best.

if she has affair Then why she don't want to get divorced .. talk to her about it that you want to release her from marital obligations .. and file a case for divorce Civil Court under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act

Dear Client,

If you want to divorce your wife, you may do so, She can also file case against you for maintenance , until she does not get married again.
She may file 498a case against you. She may file case for RCR.

Regarding your query.

Please note that you can initiate Divorce Proceedings against your wife even if she does not wish to do so. As you have mentioned, that she has indulged in affairs in the past, you can proceed to file for Divorce under grounds of 'Adultery and Cruelty'. However, it is for your benefit that if you are claiming adultery, it would be advisable to obtain proof of such assertions. It would be advisable to discuss this with a lawyer as your financial standing, her financial standing, and other matters are important to discuss before you undertake any such action.

However, you may completely proceed with Divorce in this instance. Feel free to touch base for further clarifications.