One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anuj Nair

Advocate Anuj Nair

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anuj Nair has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anuj Nair's office is in Greater Kailash, Delhi.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Sachin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Anuj Nair aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Utkarsh Raj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He understood my problem very well. Suggested me important measures to be taken. He researched my case very well and given me very good advice. I am very happy with his advice and effort.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Nair Seperation Papers made due to Canada Migration High Court order which is confusing. Want to know what it means