Want to file for divorce as he is drug addict and concealed his age

I'm 21 yrs old and my spouse is15yrs elder than me.. he lied and married me he is an drunker, drug addict.. can i divorce him without his signature after 1yr of marriage

Madam
You can go for divorce as you told of his behavior. The act /behavior done by him under the stage of drugs and alcohol, it amount to mental torture. On that ground your can seek divorce. For this his signature is not require.

You have to file a case for divorce against him in court on ground of cruelty, further you do not require his signature to get divorce the court will grant divorce based on the facts of your case and evidence, no need to approach him just file a case for divorce and permanent aliomny.

Ma’am,
Lying about the age and habits that a person has before or at the time of marriage constitutes misrepresentation which is a ground for divorce. If the person is abusive and does not treat you well then it is also cruelty against you. These are both independently enough as grounds of divorce and a divorce petition can be filed and obtained. You have to provide witnesses and evidence of his malfeasence which will be enough.

Yes you can under cruelty you can get divorce . When was your marriage and place of marriage .? Are you living with him .. if you want to get divorce you can on ground of consealing the actual fact ..