One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Chandra Mohan K

Advocate Chandra Mohan K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoInfantry Road, Bangalore
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu
Advocate Chandra Mohan K has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Chandra Mohan provides services in the various field of Cyber Crime, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chandra Mohan enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2004. He is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3103/2004

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chandra Mohan K. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chandra Mohan K

Q: Procedure to get divorce..............................................

I am looking for divorse. I got married last year 2017.

Advocate Chandra Mohan K answered
Need more details in order to help you properly. Based on the basic question, you can get divorce but other facts have to be taken into account. Please provide a detailed information email after which further help will be provided.

Q: Legal validity of unregistered marriage of people living separately

Hi .. my partner n I was thinking to marry . But he is already married but not registered. Her wife was too insecure n used to fight. Wife left him 2 years back with her child. She never let him to meet with his own kid.. he font even know where is she now.. she neither contact him for anything.. but might be she has a boyfriend but not married..Or might be dead please help with a solution how Is their marriage still valid? How can we proceed our marriage ? We both are hindus

Advocate Chandra Mohan K answered
Hello,The validity of a Hindu marriage does not hinge on the registration of the same due to the fact that ceremonies conducted and evidence of the same (invitation card, photos) will constitute a valid marriage. If both of you want to get married, that has to be done only after obtaining a proper divorce decree the from the Hon’ble Courts so that there is no fear of future litigation. Unless the first wife is dead or is absconding (not seen) for more than 7 years, marrying without a divorce decree will just be a cosmetic solution and will haunt you later on during the subsistence of your marriage and even the validity of your marriage can be questioned at anytime and can be said to be viod ab initio. Please get proper help before you proceed and think about future problems and DO NOT accept any explanations that it will be alright. Even the inheritence of your children and yourself will come into question later on if there is any dispute.

Q: Will there adverse report in police station under section 125 CRPC

Will there be adverse report from police for PCC (Police clearance certificate) , if crpc 125 and domestic violence case under section 18 is filed in different state.

Advocate Chandra Mohan K answered
Unless you have been convicted for any offence prior to this and unless there are any cases pending in the concerned police station from which you have to obtain the PCC, there will be no problem or any adverse report. All the best.

Q: What to do if person has filled false case of attempt to murder

If a person doesn't tryed to murder but the opposite team had given a fake complaint with fake reports how should we get out of it?

Advocate Chandra Mohan K answered
If the opposite party has already filed a complaint with fake evidence in the police station then the only option you have is to challenge it in Court and fight the case after obtaining a bail as otherwise there is risk of you being arrested and being put in jail. If they are planning to file the said case then you will have to submit a representation and get a NCR registered with the concerned police station as soon as possible. In a criminal case or in case of threat of criminal proceedings, time is of the essence and should be deftly dealt with.

Q: What to do if my in laws torture me

My husband and in laws tortured me alot since from my day 1 marriage. i want to live with my husband only separately. i can't live with in laws now i have child of a parents we are not perfect how can we grow our child perfectly. my question is can we go separate if my husband is not ready to separate

Advocate Chandra Mohan K answered
If you are happy with your husband and have a child of 6 months, it is pertinent that you continue with your relationship without thinking of any legal steps. Because as soon as you take any legal steps, the entire relationship will be strained and may in the future get over. If you simply want to have a seperate residence then visit a marriage counsellor who will be able to convince your husband to shift into an independent house. I know an excellent marriage counsellor in Bangalore if you are interested who will charge minimally for all your problems.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chandra Mohan K

Can Advocate Chandra Mohan K represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chandra Mohan K can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chandra Mohan K?

When you meet with Advocate Chandra Mohan K for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chandra Mohan K?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chandra Mohan K, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chandra Mohan K?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chandra Mohan K, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chandra Mohan K?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chandra Mohan K regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chandra Mohan K?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chandra Mohan K can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.