Procedure to file for divorce as husband having extra marital affair

My husband having affair last 5 year.I want to take mutual divorce. We have no any other issues.please give me some advise.

Sure ma'am, you can file for divorce regarding the act your husband is doing from last five year. You can file for divorce under section 13 A of HMA and further you can also claim for maintenance & you can also proceed in criminal case

Dear\Client
If your husband is having an extra-marital affair you have to prove it before court as a ground for divorce.
If husband also consent for divorce then a petition for divorce with mutual consent may be preferred before the court of competent jurisdiction.

For mutual divorce inform your husband, both of u should be agree on divorce points there should not be any allegation on either one . then petition is filed in family court with od, photo, address proof , marriage proof with help of lawyer.

Well you can file a joint petition for divorce along with your husband but with out allegations on each other.
The said petition shall be presented jointly. There is a cooling period of six months minimum after which divorce shall be granted.

Ok
If u have proofs regarding extra marital relationship by ur husband then its good to proof you.
And if ur husband is agree for mutual divorce then its very simple process to get divorce nd if not redy then its take time .