Legal procedure for speedy disposal of divorce proceedings

Hello, mere sadi 2 year pehle Special marriage act K taht hui thi, but Mai Kv Apne sasural ni gyi thi or sadi K 1 month baad hi mere husband se baat v band Ho gyi. Av unko rhna b but mujhe ni. Court ne hum logo ko counseling K lea date dia h. Mujhe Koi short process bteye Ki mai es sb chiz se nikl saku. Usne sadi Ki thi but usk family wale agree ni hue es Lea wo Khud mujhse contact khatm kr dia. Fir 1 year se bahut Tarah se tang Kia. Kv social to Kv Khud. Mere office se le k Ghar tk. Pls help

Answers (4)

248 votes

As i understand your query, it appears that there is a case pending in the court for separation. If the fact is so then there must be an advocate from your side. Ask him not to linger the case and press the court to pass the final order.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

173 votes

Dnt u should file a divorce petition in the court of principal judge family court patna in section 13B of hindu marriage u should also file a mainenance petition if u want.u will get more relief.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
223 votes

Aap ko yah decide karna hoga ki aap further is marriage ko nibhana chaahti hain ki nahi, agar haan to us din court k saamne yahi baat rakhiye saath me aap apne vakil saahab ko v le ligiyega taki wo court ko sahi dhang se saari baatein bata sake

70 votes

yadi aap apne husband ko aap dono ki sahmati se divorce lene ke liye tyar ker leti hain to jaldi ho jayega. nahi to fir court ke process mein thora time to lagega. aap court se seedhe boliye ki humko saath nahi rehna h. yadi divorce aap file ki h to process mein time lagega hi

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles