One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate RK Goswami

Advocate RK Goswami

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 5+ user ratings
High Court, Patna
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate R K Goswami has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Goswami provides services in various fields of Tax Matters,Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour and Service related matters drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Goswami enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2013. He is a member of the Patna High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/152/2013
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Get advice from Advocate RK Goswami

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate RK Goswami What happens after Admissions process in bail What is the procedure of divorce