Inter religion married couple vouch for divorce.

I am a hindu and i married a muslim guy and due to some religious issues, i want to be free from that life. I also put case against him, but he responded in the court that, he like to live with me. But i cant able to live bcoz, i am that much hurted by him. What's the problem her is that we married in both religious faith? how can i proceed to free myself from this situation!

In your case, i presume you must have registered the marriage under Special Marriage Act. Therefore, to terminate the marriage you have to approach family court and cite reason for divorce.