If ask wife salary its a under dowry?

I was married last year jan 2018. I have spent medical for her D&C. I am asking wife medical insurance claim amount for urgent work. She is not give, i was forgot. In aadi festival went to her mom home. I call her she is not willing to come to my home. She said "You and your family always money minded, so wont live with you".They family saying he is not man. So i am mentally pressured. Can i apply divorce? I don't like willing to live with her. She is always Threatening me and family. I asking amount, Is illegal?. Please give solution. I am Hindu.

Immaterial of the money issues or any insurance amount once you get married it is your right to get any legal remedy for separation or divorce from the court of law. If you are clear about your idea, after all due diligence You are requested to approach the appropriate court and seek remedy.

You want to Divorce?
you have entire details?
you have a marriage invitation?
you have a marriage photos?
you have a certificate?
your Id and Address Proof?

what is reason for Divorce ?
cruelty?

more details
contact an Advocate

first step you have to issue a notice to reunion, because if you are filing divorce she may ask for maintenance. you will be put hardship. so send a legal notice through me. try this or other things can be taken.

hi sir madam.
if you don't like mean you can file case against her sir. this is your life so take decision clearly we will give legal advice and don't worry you will get divorce fast