I want divorce from my wife because I will get back to my past love

In this situation what can I do to get divorce from my wife ?

Answers (1)

210 votes

I'm sure you ar aware that divorce are basically two types, one is mutual consent one where both the parties agree mutually and file the case before the Court and after six months the Court gives a date for hearing both the parties and immediately after hearing the parties if both still agree for separation then the divorce is allowed by the Court, this is the simplest and most less expensive and less harassive sort of divorce; however when one of the parties don't want to give divorce to the other, the the second category divorce comes into play, it's contested divorce; here the spouse willing to divorce, has to file a case against the other and in that petition he or she has to provide grounds for divorce, e.g., cruelty, adultry, deserting the spouse for long period, some veneral diseases etc are the most common grounds for the same.
In your case if your spouse doesn't want to give you divorce, you shall have to take out the grounds specifically why do you need the divorce and why it is being impossible to live with him or her, if your grounds are impressive, eventually the Court shall grant you divorce. Many of my clients got relief this way. All the best and regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles