I want divorce from my wife because I will get back to my past love

In this situation what can I do to get divorce from my wife ?

I'm sure you ar aware that divorce are basically two types, one is mutual consent one where both the parties agree mutually and file the case before the Court and after six months the Court gives a date for hearing both the parties and immediately after hearing the parties if both still agree for separation then the divorce is allowed by the Court, this is the simplest and most less expensive and less harassive sort of divorce; however when one of the parties don't want to give divorce to the other, the the second category divorce comes into play, it's contested divorce; here the spouse willing to divorce, has to file a case against the other and in that petition he or she has to provide grounds for divorce, e.g., cruelty, adultry, deserting the spouse for long period, some veneral diseases etc are the most common grounds for the same.
In your case if your spouse doesn't want to give you divorce, you shall have to take out the grounds specifically why do you need the divorce and why it is being impossible to live with him or her, if your grounds are impressive, eventually the Court shall grant you divorce. Many of my clients got relief this way. All the best and regards.