I want a divorce & separation from wife

My wife wants me to separate from parents...putting false allegations to my mother & brother...what should I do

If you wish to stay with your parents and cannot tolerate all this and even your wife is not stopping all nuisance than you can go for divorce on the ground of cruelty. There is a judgment of S.C, any wife pressurizing husband to leave his parents amounts to cruelty. Even tortureing husband's parents also amounts to cruelty.

You can file a divorce against her on the ground of cruelty u/s 13 of HMA.
You should also file a complaint in the nearest police station for the mental cruelty inflicted by her upon you and your family.

You should file for divorce immediately before she files any legal case against you. You should further file for anticipatory bail if you anticipate that your wife may file a complaint against you and your family members for dowry. If your wife also wants to get separate from you, both of you can file Mutual Divorce as well.

This is cruelty as per Hindu Marriage act 1955.It can be a strong ground for divorce if you pursue firmly and wisely, this is of course IF you want to divorce your wife. Nowadays Mother-in-law can also initiate DV proceedings against D.I.L.

You can file petition under section 10 for judicial seperation before the family court by stating the fact or you can file divorce petition under section 13 of HMA before family court by stating the facts.
If your wife living seperately since last 2 years than desertion is also a sound ground for divorce.