One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Parveen Kumar

Advocate Parveen Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShahdara, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Parveen Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Parveen provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Parveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4810/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Parveen Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Parveen Kumar

Q: Child custody to father of a 7 yr old boy

Can father get Custody of a 7 year old male child and court will ask boy to for his interest if he wants to live with father or mother

Advocate Parveen Kumar answered
Yes a father can claim child custody in the court on the basis of facts I.e. for the better future of child, financial and educational status of mother as well as father and other related circumstances, and other noticeable facts

Q: What does being prosecuted mean

A complaint(not an FIR) case was registered against me. The magistrate issued summon order. I got bail. The complainant and witness later rescinded their statement. I was aquited. No chargesheet was filed against me. Now i have to fill in a attestation form "have you ever been prosecuted". Should i fill yes or no?

Advocate Parveen Kumar answered
It is true fact that you are prosecuted perivousely and acquitted after trial. You should fill with 'Yes' , definitely there would be another field related to acquittal or guilty, choose 'No'.Concealment of information is against the law.

Q: I want a divorce & separation from wife

My wife wants me to separate from parents...putting false allegations to my mother & brother...what should I do

Advocate Parveen Kumar answered
You can file petition under section 10 for judicial seperation before the family court by stating the fact or you can file divorce petition under section 13 of HMA before family court by stating the facts. If your wife living seperately since last 2 years than desertion is also a sound ground for divorce.

Q: Someone encashed previous bank account cheque & got bounced

my account was closed by bank in year 2013. the reason for that is move my account to upper limit.For this the bank open a new account using my same customer id of previous account. Now my problem is someone encashed my previous account blank cheque for rs.1300000 and it got bounced.Now he has sent me a legal notice. pls suggest

Advocate Parveen Kumar answered
Reply the legal notice and define facts which you have than wait for his move of filing complaint case under 138 of NI Act. Reply of Legal notice should draft wisely to take appropriate ground. Any other query you can call me

Q: Notice to informant to appear before court after filing FIR

Hi Sir..I filed a FIR in 2012 as First informant of company. I have now received notice to appear in court in 2018. In the interim period there was no communication from police. What does this imply ? Regards

Advocate Parveen Kumar answered
You should move an application in concern court of MM for calling status report of your FIR. The court will call status report from io/sho of concern Police stationMM can monitor a case day to day u/s 156(3)

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parveen Kumar

Can Advocate Parveen Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parveen Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parveen Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Parveen Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parveen Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parveen Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parveen Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parveen Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parveen Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parveen Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parveen Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parveen Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.