One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sidharth Arora

Advocate Sidharth Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJanakpuri, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sidharth Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sidharth provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Motor Accidents Matters, Civil Matters, Property Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sidharth enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010.

Enrollment Number : D/59/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Manu Talwar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate's advice was fruitful.
Over 3 months ago
Anil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sidharth Arora understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Anil - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I will recommend him to others too.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sidharth Arora

Q: What to do if I'm not ready to pay interim maintenance

Today, 26.09.18 was my 1st date of hearing u/s125. We (me+my lawyer) expecting a date for submitting our reply, affidavit etc. my last unsuccessful mediation date was 22.09.18 from where case is back to magistrate. During hearing judge didn't listen anything about my concern, just asked salary and company name and give a judgment of interim maintenance of 20k per month while my salary is just 40k and my actual liability is approx 35k. It is really a surprised for me as well as my lawyer that judge even don't want to entertain our side. need immediate help and suggestions

Advocate Sidharth Arora answered
S.127 criminal procedure code may come handy to you.Though it is a long shot but you have nothing to lose. In any case the maintenance will not be increased if you start assailing right now.Try and explain the 'change' of circumstances- which will be the ground for alteration in maintenance. You need good lawyering.

Q: Today's judgment on adultery whether retrospective or prospective

Is today's judgment prospective ?The cases already pending in the court will be proceeded for the judgment abiding by this judgment or not ? Actually one of my relative has filed an adultery case against her wife's lover and has all the proofs. So now does the new judgment will be followed or an old one only?

Advocate Sidharth Arora answered
All criminal laws are prospective in nature. article 20(1) of the Indian Constitution in the following words:No person shall be convicted of any offence except for violation of a law in force at the time of the commission of the act charged as an offence, nor be subjected to a penalty greater than that which have been inflicted under the law in force at the time of commission of the offence.This means NO ex-post facto law.

Q: I want a divorce & separation from wife

My wife wants me to separate from parents...putting false allegations to my mother & brother...what should I do

Advocate Sidharth Arora answered
This is cruelty as per Hindu Marriage act 1955.It can be a strong ground for divorce if you pursue firmly and wisely, this is of course IF you want to divorce your wife. Nowadays Mother-in-law can also initiate DV proceedings against D.I.L.

Q: Complaint against in law for domestic violence.

I was married 3 months back, my in-laws told me that my husband owns a office and has his independent business but in reality the office (property) belongs to my husband but all my husband earning is taken away by my father-in-law and brother-in-law as he do not earn enough to run the family. when my husband and I wanted our share they started torturing me. They denied to give me anything. They even refused to give me convenience to go college. They also pressurized me to do house work instead of study. They also had a problem with gold and dresses I wear that was given as gifts by my parents. They never offered me proper meals. when my husband supported me and asked for my rights, my father in law beats him and abused him. when we still refused to forgave our rights, father-in-law and brother-in-law threatened us that they will file a fake case against my husband of fraud and made us leave his house. What can I do to get my rights?

Advocate Sidharth Arora answered
File a DV petition right away. It provides for almost all prayers that you are looking for. Your husband can seek his rights in civil/ criminal (for threats) proceedings.Adv.Sidharth AroraNew Delhi

Q: Property on mother's name,can she ask brother and his wife to evacuate

We are three sisters and a brother. Two of the sisters are married and one is unmarried who lives with the mother, My brother and sister-in-law lives with her long with their daughter. This house is owned by our mother, our siste-in-law does have good relations with us and she has also abolished our mother physically and verbally. Our father passed away after long illness and brother is not taking any actions against his wife. Our mother would like our brother and his wife to evacuate our mother's property but they are refusing to leave. Our mother wants to give this house to us three sisters as our father has already given property to our brother. Can my mother create a will for us three for the said property so our brother can't dispute it later? Can we obtain a evacuation notice from court asking them to leave the property? Do we need to involve police or women cell? Brother says he's happy to leave but his wife refuses to leave our property, can we trust him?

Advocate Sidharth Arora answered
Yes evicting your brother is possible if your mother is the sole owner.She can of course leave a will in your ( in anyone's name)Your brother's wife has no right to your mother's property.Thanks and Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sidharth Arora

Can Advocate Sidharth Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sidharth Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sidharth Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Sidharth Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sidharth Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sidharth Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sidharth Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sidharth Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sidharth Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sidharth Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sidharth Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sidharth Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.