Husband having an affair want to file for divorce husband not reddy

Dear sir/madam, My husband sent me off from Hongkong when I got pregnant and also I discovered that he was in affair with some lady. I had to quit my job bcz of health conditions were critical. I flew back to India and my parents looked after me. I have been asking him divorce and he is not ready for responding to it since he has to pay the baby compensation. Baby is 4 months old now. Can anyone please guide me on this.

Hello madam,
you can file divorce case against your husband on several grounds like cruelty etc..adultry by husband can be very good ground for you to claim for divorce , only thing is you must be able to prove his illicit relations with other lady atleast to some extent. Divorce case you can file in india only. and you can also file a case asking fie maintainance for yourself and your infant child under section 125 cr.p.c

You can file a divorce on the ground of cruelty and other available grounds based on the facts and circumstances. However, it is also better to apply for mutual consent divorce if your husband agree for it.

Dear mam, you and the baby are entitled for maintenance by your husband. Initially we can file a case for maintenance and and then proceed to file divorce petition on the ground of adultery(if you want) and cruelty

Madam

with the above facts you can file a divorce case under the head of adultery. Apart from this you can file a maintenance case .. You can proceed