One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Pallavi K

Advocate Pallavi K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 25+ user ratings
LawRato5th Main Chamrajpet, Bangalore
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Pallavi K completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Wills/ Trusts, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pallavi enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2013. She is a member of the Karnataka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1501/2013

  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore,
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Pallavi K

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sheetal kn - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer, giving me the right guidance..
3 weeks ago
Malleeswari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is extremely helping and understanding to me..
2 months ago
SHAMBHUNATH VERMA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Provided me with sound advices.
1 month ago
Syamji anerudh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My case is handled by a experienced lawyer. She gives expert advice.
2 months ago
Kishore kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Mam so very helpful and patient to hear the concerns. she advises me how to proceeding with my case properly. Thankyou to her.!
1 month ago
Prasad - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Highly knowledgeable,!
1 month ago
Rahul Kumar Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Pallavi K understands my issues quite well and guided me the entire process.
2 months ago
Shajahan Basha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Pallavi K has a great reputation in this field for handling cases such as mine.
1 week ago
Chandrashekar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions.
2 weeks ago
sindhiya.k - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
2 weeks ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Pallavi K

Q: Need legal advice with regards to a bigamy case. Please advice

I have been married for 11 years after which I found out that my wife has committed bigamy. She got married to me within 6months of her 1st marriage. I have a 11 year old son as well who is with her right now. We have been separated from 1year. I need legal advice as to how to take this forward

Advocate Pallavi K answered
options available to you right now is 1 file for restitution of conjugal rights and seek action from the courts that your wife to join you at the matrimonial house and the second option that is available is to speak to her weather she is Keen on mutual consent divorce and go ahead with the filing

Q: Want to get married without informing parents

Kindly let me know the process that if I'm married already at church or temple without knowing our respective parents and wants to be legally married now for marriage certificate and other rights without informing our respective parents. What is the process and what documents do I need to submit. How to claim protection for both of us through court. Do I get any notice at my address? Please advice

Advocate Pallavi K answered
if marriage is already taken place in the temple that is a both of you are Hindus then the marriage can be registered before the sub registrar office in one day but in the event if both of you are catholics and the marriage is performed in the church then the marriage has to be registered

Q: Inlaws and husband forcing to give divorce

I got married in 2018 and from that day husband is forcing me to give divorce.When I used to deny he along with his family started abusing me mentally emotionally and verbally. They pushed me to commit suicide because of their actions. And then they get a legal paper and hold me at a gun point and asked me to sign it.I never wanted to break my marriage so kept hiding everything from my family but recently they all forced me to leave the house and I had to come to my parents place. I was suffering from depression and finally gathered some courage to fight it out. Meanwhile they have sent a divorce petition with false allegations which I can prove. Please help .i don’t want to give divorce

Advocate Pallavi K answered
just because they send you a legal notice for seeking divorce does not mean that the court can grant divorce in their favour . you can go ahead and file vakalat. Along with that you can file your objections.

Q: Interior vendor took 85% of the payment and refusing to complete work

Hi, my house interior vendor has taken about 85% of the payment but has not completed work. missed multiple deadlines. now he is refusing to complete the work. also not willing to refund the money. need assistance.

Advocate Pallavi K answered
we need to file a consumer case against the interior designer seeking refund. Showing the deficiency in service and and the quality of the work involved is below the standards mentioned and that you have incurred huge loss taking the service

Q: Divorce on fast track-without mutual consent

Hi SirThe Divorce case was filed in Bangalore Family court last year in November. (its not mutual)She didnt appear even for a single hearing.Court has ordered to issue hand summons (on 31st July 2019) which is yet be delivered to her. Now the next hearing is scheduled to 4th November. Are there any chances to fast track the case and get the judgement ASAP (before November) or to prepone the hearing in the next month. Kindly suggest if there is any possibility to get the issue solved on fast track.Thank You Sir.RegardsPrashant

Advocate Pallavi K answered
The point relevant is, was summons served on her before ? Get the hand summons served on her and proceed with the case once she appears, the Matter can be referred to mediation and you can reach an amicable settlement


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pallavi K

Can Advocate Pallavi K represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pallavi K can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pallavi K?

When you meet with Advocate Pallavi K for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pallavi K?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pallavi K, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pallavi K?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pallavi K, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pallavi K?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pallavi K regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pallavi K?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pallavi K can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.