One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sadanand Naik

Advocate Sadanand Naik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 100+ user ratings
LawRatoGandhi Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Sadananda Naik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sadananda provides services in various fields of civil matters, family matters, corporate matters, criminal matters, arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sadanada enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2005. He is a member of the Honavar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1759/2005

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

vivek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was great and I am very much satisfied with it . It was very helpful . Thanks and regards .
1 month ago
Prashanth - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sadanand Naik understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago
Rajesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was expert in my matter and the consultation was very helpful.
2 months ago
Sarath Mohan K - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very nice, and the advocate's suggestions helped me to proceed further
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sadanand Naik

Q: Without divorce compensation from husband

If husband absconded from home and he is not giving any money to run the house and not responding to phone and saying he will proceed to legally but not doing anything. Whether my cousin should lodge complaint against him or how she proceed to get compensation without divorce

Advocate Sadanand Naik answered
You can ask your cousin to file a maintainance application under section 125 of criminal procedure code and seek for monthly maintenance based on the income which your cousin's husband is earning.Regards,SNN

Q: Can maintenance be claimed from a retired husband

My husband is retired from service. Can I still claim maintenance from him for me and my daughter?

Advocate Sadanand Naik answered
Question: My husband is retired from service. Can I still claim maintenance from him for me and my daughterAns: Yes, you can claim maintainance from retired person if you are able to show that you and your daughter are unable to maintain yourselves.

Q: Can a company terminate to avoid paying maternity benifits

I have been working from 3 years and now since I am pregnant from 5 months and I informed HR for that they are asking me to resign ... I am not sure why they are terminating. My question is whether company can terminate me to avoid giving maternity benefit to me.???

Advocate Sadanand Naik answered
Company cannot terminate you on the reason of pregnancy. Do not resign from the job. If they make you to resign forcefully, the same you can challenge before the appropriate courts and request for reinstatement. You are also entitled for salary during your pregnancy.

Q: Husband having an affair want to file for divorce husband not reddy

Dear sir/madam, My husband sent me off from Hongkong when I got pregnant and also I discovered that he was in affair with some lady. I had to quit my job bcz of health conditions were critical. I flew back to India and my parents looked after me. I have been asking him divorce and he is not ready for responding to it since he has to pay the baby compensation. Baby is 4 months old now. Can anyone please guide me on this.

Advocate Sadanand Naik answered
You can file a divorce on the ground of cruelty and other available grounds based on the facts and circumstances. However, it is also better to apply for mutual consent divorce if your husband agree for it.

Q: Advice in case husband wants to nullify registered marriage.

I got my marriage registerd in june 2017 but now my husband says that he has not married me according to traditions and he wants it to be void. But he is doing mba and he stays in hostel he used to come in weekends to my house and stay with me now he says in petition that we have never lived together. I dont want divorce i want to live with him.he and his parents wants so much dowry.

Advocate Sadanand Naik answered
You can defend the case stating your marriage has been solemnised as per your religion rites and customs and you can make the divorce petition to be dismissed for want of valid grounds for obtaining divorce decree from the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sadanand Naik

Can Advocate Sadanand Naik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sadanand Naik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sadanand Naik?

When you meet with Advocate Sadanand Naik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sadanand Naik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sadanand Naik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sadanand Naik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sadanand Naik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sadanand Naik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sadanand Naik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sadanand Naik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sadanand Naik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.