Does no objection means that the contents have been admitted

Respected Lawyers, Good day.. I filed divorce petition on adultery ground. By leading n adulterous life wife gave birth to a child. I filed DNA petition in court. And also I filed a petition for exemption in adding unknown adulterer as a co-respondent. My petition also stating that “ I don’t know who is the adulterer. After wife deserted me, my father went to wife’s maternal aunt’s house and at this time her maternal aunt revealed a fact that “Wife went to kerala with her relative and stayed there for 1 month and also went to tirupathi with same relative and stayed there for 1 month with the same relative”. Opposite lawyer said that we don’t have any objections on this petition and accordingly Judge noted on docket that “NO OBJECTIONS REPORTED FROM OTHER SIDE. HENCE PETITION IS ALLOWED.” As Opposite party have no objections means, can court assume that wife agreed the contents whatever I mentioned in my petition i.e. regarding trips of Kerala and tirupathi…?

If the Petition is for divorce on the grounds mentioned herein, and the wife has given no objection, it means that divorce petition has been allowed and divorce has been granted. You can apply for a certified copy of the decree and order. However, if the 'no objection' is for your application from exemption, then it would mean that whatever it is that you are praying to be exempted from is being allowed.