Divorce for the sake of the future of the child

Me and my wife are fed up of the relationship & I really want to quit it out. I have a 2 year old son from this relationship. There has been a lot of mental pressure and the 4 year marriage did not turn out as expected. Having a child did not reduce the friction for long and the thing have been really bad. The fights are becoming physical and words have turned vulgar from both parties. The relationship can now to termed abusive and we go out of the way to speak to each other which we usually wont in good mind. The child is suffering due to the constant and frequent fights between us an I really do not want him to grow watching this stuff. Why after 4 years? The constant push of thinking that tomorrow the things will get better has failed. Loosing the custody of the kid or departing from him actually crushes me to ground, that is why the delay. Also I have been thinking how would he grow up in a community where divorced parents are not very common and that would affect him mentally.

Answers (3)

finally you have not concluded actually what is required if you want to go for mutual consent divorce or you want to file it individually or what do you want to do, you give that in brief so that we can suggest you what to do

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi... if u both are ready for divorce you go for mutual consent it saves u r time and money also. if both party have any claims you can settle the same before mediation. Othervise you have to go for contested divorce .
Thank you

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

The facts and circumstances you have stated are a sign of a broken marriage, which I am sure you are aware. If you have a legal query, with regard to child custody or the procedure/process of a divorce, I would be happy to help help you.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hello.I just wanted to know what would be the consequences if filed for divorce(In Hindu marriage) wherein my mail ID, whatsapp , fb were under my hus…

Read More

I am hindu. I have 2 years old daughters. Because she is a girl child my in-laws harassed me for divorce right now i stay with my parents and my daugh…

Read More

i am living somewhere in Punjab with my family,i got married at Ludhiana ,Punjab but after one year she (My Wife) left my home & filed case agains…

Read More

Please advise as the petitioner wants divorce on grounds of cruelty. As wife, I never had been cruel. I am a Hindu. Counselling has been done five tim…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue