Can I file a divorce within one year of marriage

I have got marriage 29-april-2018.I want to know should I file a diavoce or not bcoz my wife attitude is not gud with me or my family members even our views are not matched pls suggest

You can not file divorce petition before one your from date of marriage. This one year is for you to convince your parter and settle the things if your efforts fails to convince eacj other than you can file divorce petitin atet one year. For further infoation you can meet personally thanks

Usually divorce petition is filed after one year of service.However there is provision under law that Divorce petition could also be filed within one year of marriage
At this stage I would caution you that the law is pro women and she can file Domestic Violence,Dowery hurresment etc .Therefore be cauticious and must consult your lawyer first before taking any action
SPSrivastava
Advocate

Your marriage took place in April 2018,which has just happened for five-six month.to file a divorce petition in the court,there should be a minimum of one year separation .due to less time you can not file a divorce petition and you can not divorce

Dear client fastest way to get divorce is mutual divorce. But to ask mutual divorce one year separation is compulsory. In any case u cannot ask divorce before completion of one year of marriage or if you prove some specific grounds against your spouse then you can file. For detail legal assistance call me.

Hi, in case of irreconcilable differences being there and the same persisting, divorce can be filed for, at any time.

In case of mutual divorce petition, the court grants 6 months period to both the parties to adjudge for themselves whether after elapsing of the six months also, the parties would still like to go ahead or have changed minds in the interim.