One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Salim Shahzada Khan

Advocate Salim Shahzada Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Gurgaon
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Salim Shahzada Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Salim Shahzada Khan's office is in District Court, Gurgaon.
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Nuh

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Questions Answered by Advocate Salim Shahzada Khan Can I file a divorce within one year of marriage Can someone else produce evidence on behalf of PW in court