One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rewari - Advocate Arun Yadav

Advocate Arun Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Rewari
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired a year of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2017. He is a member of the Rewari Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3592/2017

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Arun Yadav

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Monu kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Arun Yadav. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Yadav I need help & suggestions plzz rply as soon possible Domestic violence case- while contested divorce in process