One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 50, Gurgaon
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ruchira is a seasoned Advisory and Litigation Practitioner with more than 20 years of core professional experience and extreme focus on Client Confidentiality & Interests.

Advocate Ruchira specializes in various areas of law including Consumer Protection Laws, RERA Matters, Matrimony including Divorce and other related issues including Drafting & Negotiation of Pre-Nuptial/Pre-Marital Agreements, Child Custody, Civil & Criminal laws, Indirect Taxation laws such as GST, Service Tax etc.

Advocate Ruchira has successfully dealt with Consumer Issues against Realtors & Builders and has represented clients before various Fora including High Courts, NCDRC, State & District Commissions.

She has been instrumental in getting client matters settled out of court too through methods of Mediation & Conciliation. With the same dexterity, she has very successfully handled issues pertaining to Divorce, Matrimony & other Family issues.

Advocate Ruchira also specializes in Indirect Taxation laws including Service Tax, GST, Excise & Customs Laws. She has been continuously engaged in advising, planning & restructuring the working of large Corporates both in the International & Domestic arena & has represented clients before all Tax Forums and Authorities.

Advocate Ruchira is a prolific public speaker and has been an eminent member of a few Chambers of Commerce.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Commission Delhi
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary

Q: Mutual divorce advise for second motion

Before second motion husband is asking to trasfer the property on his name / give power of attorney in leiu of money. 9 years we are seaparate and he has still not given divorce for the dispute of this property. What is confirmation he will come for the second motion, how this can be done???

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary answered
Have a settlement agreement in place and make the signing off of the property (that is, only if you wish to sign off the property in his name) as a part of the terms of settlement for having a mutual divorce. File this settlement agreement in the court in the on-going case. The judge will take these terms of that on record.

Q: Divorce - Unregistered marriage

It will be 5yrs this coming December since I have been married to my husband. We got married in Arya samaj Mandir and have the certificate for the same. However due to various reasons we could not get the marriage registered. It has become impossible for me to live with my husband who is dominating and manipulative and we have been living off my salary even though he earns . Hence I am contemplating divorce. What is the procedure and what are my rights?

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary answered
You can file the divorce petition in the family court near the place where you stay. You can and annex photographs of your Man marriage and also clearly state in the petition that the marriage which was conducted as per the Hindu rituals has not been registered but you have been married and staying with your spouse for the last five years. Describing the facts clearly, on the grounds of Cruelty you should claim divorce from him.There is also an option for judicial separation in cases where you do not wish to divorce him but would like to stay separately and yet continue being a legal wife.

Q: mutual divorce by both partys after two years

meri saadi 3 december 2017 ko hui thi hindu riti riwaz se 12 december ko meri wife apne ghar chali gayi thi uske baad se wo wapas nahi aayi abhi tak me court mein divorce ki pitition file ki thi then unki taraf se 125 pitition file hui mere khilaf or unhone mahila thane mein bhi ek report mere khilaf daal di thi uske baad hum dono party ka mutual faisla ho gaya kya abhi bhi court 6 month ka cooling period dega divorce ke liye jabki hume seprate rehte hue 2 saal ho chuke hai

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary answered
You can move an application for dispensation of the 6 months period. There is a Supreme Court decision, pursuant to which, it is possible that the requirement of the 6 months gap can be waived off by the Family Courts.

Q: husband filed false case in women cell

I am 30yrs old housewife with 1.5yrs old child. my inlaws insulted/abused me when I was at maternal house and I came to my parental house 1month back. Then husband came to our house and did a huge fight with me and my parents, insulting us unnecessarily. Now he has sent a letter to caw, complaining of us threatening him of false case and is asking for mutual divorce. We need to reply to caw. please suggest my options. He is determined to get divorce while I wanna try to resolve but not at cost of self respect.

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary answered
It seems the situation is beyond amicable resolution or a meaningful discussion. If you don’t want to take a divorce, your husband cannot force you. And if you feel with passing time the situation is getting of hand, lodge a complaint in the women police station closer to your parents’ home and also file a Domestic Violence case citing the behaviour of the in-laws and of your husband.

Q: My father is threatening to leave my mother and marry another woman

My father is threatening to leave my mother and marry another woman .His sisters and their husbands are supporting him and finding a woman for him to marry. my father has retired from army and currently working in indian railway as trackman.Please advice what can my mother do legally to stop him . And if he marries , will be my mother can claim money from his pension and salary from railway. what are legal action can be taken.

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary answered
By marrying again while his first marriage is still subsisting, your father will be committing a punishable offence. Bigamy (two marriages at a same time) are not permissible under Law. If he marries still, his second marriage will be treated as null and void under law and your mother will still be considered his legal spouse. *Your mother must seek legal advise in case she would like to keep her marriage and prevent your father from re-marrying legally.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary

Can Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.