can disowned daughter in law file case?

From Nov 2019 to march 2020 daughter-in law lived with us. We suggester our son to move out, later my son and daughter in-law moved to rented property. I am thinking to disown my son and daughter in law as daughter in-law was giving us mental torture to all family members. Question is 1. Can she still file a DV case on parents as she lived for 4 months with us? 2. Is there any minimum period where daughter in-law should be separate from parents/matrimonial house, where the cases wont withstand, if filed? 3. Daughter in-law threatens to file cases against parents and husband, what can be done?

Your proposal is correct. Get publish in local newspapers and get issue a legal notice. 1 year is the limitation to file DV case. If filed you can get stay. DV Act is not so effective no punishment or fine can be imposed on you. Please Discuss.

if see files domestic violence case against her husband and her parents then you need to h take care need to engage any advocate kids from and you need to get a knowledge better immediately otherwise she will finle case in police 498 avoid your family member