Who can be a surety for requesting a bail

Hi, for requesting a bail, who can stand for surety? What are the documents required for individuals surety person. If the surety amount is 15000, what documents we can give as a surety?

Sir.
Surety is subject to the satisfaction of the court which grants bail. Normally any person who gives surety should be a known person of the accused having a title over an immovable property and remains solvent without any tax arrears on the property and that surety provider should not be accused of any offences and he should not have stood as a surety in any other cases.

Any adult working/business person can stand for surety. Depending upon the Judge/Magistrate, the documents required will be Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Id or Passport. Some Judges may insist on original RC Book of vehicle or property documents to be shown. Some Judges may insist on Government Workers to stand as surety. Then original Pay slip will also be needed or IT Returns Acknowledgement.

A local person of the place can be a surety or a neighbor of the accused or a relations of the accused can be a surety. Since he is the responsible for accused for the whole long period until the case comes to an end .

Normally value of surgeries should be decided on the basis of economic situation of accused but courts mechanically insisted for higher value of surties irrespective of offence. Sureties for offence against property is viewed higher than sureties for offence against body. For value of rs.15000/ normally family cards along with property tax receipts and solvency certificates from thasildhar be demanded from courts. The person whom stand as surety should be mentally sound and not adjudged as insolvent and discharge of surety by surety themselves permitted under section 444 of crpc.