One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Madurai - Advocate B N Rajamohamed

Advocate B N Rajamohamed

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
P&T Nagar, Madurai
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate B N Rajamohamed been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajamohamed provides services in various fields of Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, Family laws, Property Laws, Service & Employment Matters, Compensations related matters, Matrimonial laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajamohamed enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2000.

Enrollment Number : MS/340/2000
  • District Court, Madurai,
  • Madras High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate B N Rajamohamed Presence of complaintant during judgement What to do if builder after taking money do not start constcution