One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Coimbatore - Advocate Saravana Kumar

Advocate Saravana Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Gopalapuram, Coimbatore
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Sarvana Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sarvana provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sarvana enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2010. He is a member of Coimbatore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/2912/2010
  • Distrcit Court, Coimbatore,
  • Madras High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate Saravana Kumar Is signature of complainant necessary for filing an FIR Can a case be quashed with reference to the judgement of split case